If you are wishing to visit the Club and the courts, you are welcome to come have a trial hit and to meet other members at a Club practice session. If you decide to come back, you will require a social membership.
If you are a visiting pennant player, here are some useful things to know:
- Parking is free in most parking areas at Monash University after 5pm.
- Courts are allocated for each pennant team and grade.
You can check which court you’ll be playing on by referring to the Court Allocation poster – this is located near the squash courts.
- Pennant match fees are payable to the opposing Monash team captain.
Please have cash as we can not accept eftpos. There are atms at the campus centre if required.
- The consumption of alcohol is permitted only in the Champion’s room (where the club’s liquor license is displayed)
- All players must finish their matches by 10.30pm and must vacate the premises by 10.45pm.
42 Scenic Boulevard
Clayton VIC 3800
There are many different parking options at Monash Sport. Parking correctly is the best way to avoid a fine. Remember that if you wish to park in a permit zone, you must display the correct permit. A great source of information is on the Monash University maps page, which contains details about all of our campuses. Please also see for downloadable map for the Clayton campus where squash courts/the Club is located.
Getting to Monash
There are many ways to get to and from the Clayton campus. Find out more about planning your journey, whether you’re catching public transport, driving, cycling or carpooling with a friend. https://www.monash.edu/people/transport-parking